Datasets:
en
stringlengths 10
300
| zh
stringlengths 2
64
|
---|---|
Sixty-first session | 第六十一届会议 |
I took some medicine for my mu for my mu my muscular for my muscular... | 减轻酸... 酸痛的药 减轻酸痛的药 |
It's a challenge. God is challenging you. He's calling you a chump. | 上帝在挑战你,他说你是笨蛋 |
- Lucinda? | - 盧辛達? |
Introduction | 一. 导言 |
Eric Topol: The wireless future of medicine | Eric Topol:未来医疗的无线化 |
Damn it, Vaughn! | 妈的, 沃恩! |
General Recommendation XXII (Forty-ninth session, 1996)* | 一般性建议二十一 (第四十八届会议, 1996年)* |
- Well, what about the witness at the bar? | 在酒吧的那位证人呢 |
A land where the powerful do not prey on the powerless. | 一片强者不会剥削弱者的净土 |
It's funny. | 这很有趣。 |
Johnny Sack? | 強尼沙克? |
I just want you to be you again. | 我只是想让你变成以前的你而已。 I just want you to be you again. |
- I'm glad to hear that because I was wondering if perhaps you could spare us a few policemen, | - 你这么说我很高兴 因为我不知道 或许你愿意派几个警察 |
The United Nations Development Programme has a role to play in each country in this regard. | 在这方面,联合国开发计划署可在每个国家发挥作用。 |
Specific human rights issues: | 阿塞拜疆 |
I won't leave you. | 我不会离开你的 |
You can do that with a chute on your back or a bullet in your head. | 你可以背上降落傘跳下去 |
Agenda item 49 | 议程项目49 |
She hoped that Algeria would be able to state in its next report that it had removed its reservations to the Convention. | 她希望阿尔及利亚能在下一次报告中宣布撤销对《公约》的保留意见。 |
The Executive Board shall make this information publicly available and include it in its reports to the COP/MOP. | 执行理事会应公布该信息并将其纳入提交《议定书》/《公约》缔约方会议的报告中。 |
I can't help you, man. | 我不能帮你,伙计 |
HLC is also concerned with development issues. | 此外,人类哺乳研究中心也关注发展问题。 |
Don't do anything stupid. | 不要做任何傻事。 |
No, please, stop! | 不要 求你了 住手 |
General Assembly | 大会 |
You can stay with me until I find you a new place. | 在我给你找到新住处前 你可以和我一起住 |
In six days He created the earth and the heavens and all that is between them; then He established Himself on the "Throne" (of the Kingdom of the uriverse). (He is) the Merciful: as to His Glory, ask the one who knows. | 在六日内创造天地万物,然后升上宝座的,是至仁主。你应当以他(的德行)请教精明者。 |
This is so hard. | 这是如此艰难。 |
- It's the police! | - 是警察! |
Adopted by the Security Council at its 5402nd meeting, on 29 March 2006 | 2006年3月29日安全理事会第5402次会议通过 |
(d) Technical cooperation | (d) 技术合作 |
From the Asian group: Ms. Leela Padmini Batuwitage, Sri Lanka | 亚洲组: Leela Padmini Batuwitage女士,斯里兰卡 |
If he has what it takes to conquer Suzuran. | 如果他是可以制霸铃兰的人 |
Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage | 印度国家艺术和文化遗产基金会 |
Report of the International Narcotics Control Board for 2006 | 1. 国际麻醉品管制局2006年报告 |
So you know the story of House Reyne of Castamere? | 那你知道卡斯特梅城雷耶斯家族的故事吗 |
And then it starts asking me if I'm calling from "Gooklyn." | 然后它又开始问我 是不是从"古克林"打来的 |
O man, indeed you have to surely run towards your Lord, and to meet him. | 人啊!你必定勉力工作,直到会见你的主,你将看到自己的劳绩。 |
Introduction | 一. 导言 |
But, uh, we should, we should hang out while I'm here. | 但是,呃,我们应该,我们应该 挂出,而我在这里。 |
I don't think so. | 不要 |
Sweetie, everybody's talking about Chloe. | 亲爱的,大家都在谈论克洛伊 |
Who the fuck am I? | 以为我是谁, 妈的? |
- Nottingham. | - 诺丁汉 |
The Conference, | 会议, |
-You are dead! | - 你死了 |
[ crickets chirping ] | [蟋蟀鸣] |
It was exhausting. | 它正在用尽。 |
If you won't open them... l'll staple your eyelids to your forehead. | 如果你不张开眼睛... 我会把你的眼皮钉在你的额头上 |
You heard her. My hands are tied. | 你听到她的话了 我无能为力 |
- She's on the pill. | - 她吃了避孕药 |
But he who is given his Record behind his back,- | 至於從背後接受功過簿者, |
There's another one! | 这边还有一只 |
If you open the door he'll be a black Dr. Phil for the next 40 minutes. | 只要你一回话,接下来的四十分钟他便会说个没完没了 |
Listen, your mother, she gave up on herself, not on you. | 听着 你妈妈 她抛弃的是自己 不是你 |
Introduction | C. 本国 |
Deplete the Ozone Layer | 第二十五届会议 |
(b) Unliquidated obligations | (b) 未清偿债务 |
You asshole. | 你個混蛋 |
Is that you? | 几天后... |
Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
Fiftieth session | 第五届会议 |
'Proceed with highest caution. ' No, please! | - 进入最高警戒状态 - 不要,请不要动! |
Where's callaghan? Okay, listen, I gotta find this kid | 好了 听我说 我要在Luke发现之前 找到那小子 |
- Excuse me. | - 抱歉 |
- Hi, guys. | 嗨,伙计们。 |
Taking note of the reported statement of the Chief Minister that his preference was for independence within a political union with the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States and that self-reliance was more of a priority than independence, | 注意到据报首席部长发表声明,表示主张在东加勒比国家组织的政治联盟范围内实现独立,但自力更生比独立更具优先地位, |
Get him down! | 放他下来! |
OPINION No. | 第25/2004号意见(沙特阿拉伯) |
Undercarriage is clean. | 底盘没问题 |
My rules: I put a strong climber with a weaker one. | 我的原则是 我把好手跟菜鸟配对一起爬 |
Could you throw in free detergent and the use of your barbecue? | 可以免费用你的洗衣液 和烧烤炉吗 |
FS = Field Service; | 财务科 |
Interpretation into the other official languages by interpreters of the Secretariat shall be based upon the interpretation given in the first official language. | 秘书处口译员应根据最先译出的正式语文,将发言译成其他正式语文。 |
There you go. | 点好了 |
Take 'em all. | 通通拿下 |
I so knowthat. That's what's great. | 一点都没错,我很高兴 |
Harlend thinks you're some kind of criminal mastermind. | 哈兰德 感谢你的罪案策划 |
So, why would you want to go into business with my father? | 你为什么想跟我父亲做生意呢 |
Sixty-second session | 第六十二届会议 |
- Danny... | - 丹尼. |
And now you're just gonna be another nameless dead junkie. | 現在你將變成一個無人知曉的死人 |
You stay away from me. | 你。 。 。 |
You're here to reboot network protocols, which will shut the Internet access off completely. | 你来这里是为了重启网络协议 需要关掉整个网络 |
Sure, honey. | 当然,亲爱的 |
Yeah, I noticed. | 我注意到了 |
It really worries me that what I'm doing right now is like being a whore. | 我真的会担心我在做的这些事 本质上就是出来卖 |
He just woged. | 他激湧了 |
We are in favour of comprehensive international cooperation to achieve the goals of the final declaration of the Moscow Ministerial Conference on Drug Trafficking Routes from Afghanistan. | 我们赞成开展全面的国际合作,实现切断阿富汗贩毒渠道的莫斯科部长级会议最后宣言的目标。 |
The President: I should like to inform the Council that I have received a letter from the representative of Lebanon, in which he requests to be invited to participate in the consideration of the item on the Council's agenda. | 主席(以英语发言):我谨通知安理会,我收到了黎巴嫩代表的来信,他在信中要求邀请他参加对安理会议程上项目的审议。 |
The man you're remembering is just a gunman. | 你还记得谁的人 |
- i could care less, basically. | -基本上我并不在意 |
And Sally Mitchell, this is Martin Sixsmith, used to be the BBC's man in Moscow. | 莎莉・米契尔 这是马丁・西克史密斯 曾经是BBC驻莫斯科记者 |
By the time we get to the car, he'll be out cold. | 他会一直晕着,被我们拖上车 |
Give me that gun! | 把枪给我 |
Now, listen. | 现在,听着。 |
At the heart of that process must be the principles of balance between obligations and reciprocity, accountability and non-discrimination; a small group of powerful nations must not be the sole beneficiaries of the non-proliferation regime. | 这一过程的核心必须是义务与互惠、问责制和不歧视之间的平衡原则;不能让一小批强大国家成为不扩散制度的唯一受益者。 |
You can't go in there! | 你不能进来的 |
The World Bank and the United Nations should work jointly on needs assessments, with full national ownership. | 世界银行和联合国应该联合一起,在由国家充分掌有下,对各种需要进行评估。 |
End of preview. Expand
in Dataset Viewer.
README.md exists but content is empty.
Use the Edit dataset card button to edit it.
- Downloads last month
- 40